Passion For Travel

If you are wondering why in the world are they posting so many pictures from their previous road trips and vacations.... well... there is actually a reason.

I've been trying to narrow down how to use my passion for travel and researching new hotels, excursions, areas, beaches, mountains, retreats, and cities... etc.... 

Long story, short. I want to become a travel blogger. I am trying to gain a following and learn what others do, and why, through social media and online. Learn how to partner with hotels, cruise ships, restaurants and excursions so we can have a mutual experience. 

Like I said, that's the long story short. I know I don't know a lot of things, and I also know that there are a million things I don't even know what I don't know. 

If you know something I should know please share it. I would love some input as far as what you like to read about, what's helpful, what's funny, and even what to stay away from. Things like

Top 10 Beaches in Florida
Ten reasons to Road Trip
What not to pack with kids
How to travel Cheap
Why do families travel

Just a few ideas. But if you have any I would love to hear it! 

Check out my Instagram account @WanderingKnapps

And our YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnhrj_gfssYpCdaPmvpFWLg?view_as=subscriber

http://www.wanderingknapps.blogspot.com


Please LIKE, COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE







Comments

  1. We love the beach and travel. I only wish we could go more often! On road trips with little ones we liked to travel in the early early morning or late late evenings. We would drive and the kids would sleep (as it is dark out) the kids would wake up to the sun rise and we would be close/closer to the vacation destination of choice. Happy Wandering and may you always find your way back home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't get to go enough either! I would go to the beach every weekend if I could. We have never tried driving late late at night, but we have done real early and it was a great way to "cut off" some of the travel time.

      Delete
  2. There are all kinds of travel. Local, international, by plane, bus or car. By yourself or with family.
    I think the one thing you should leave at home is your expectations. We tend to make mental pictures of what it should look like. Instead, pack a desire enjoy the ride and the time to spend with love ones, self or give yourself the opportunity to meet new people.
    What a great new adventure! Make your way to Peru while we are here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this advice! YES! As much as I like to research and know what the hotel will be like, what the temps are, where the locals eat. I love just going with the flow! There are so many restaurants, excursions and hotels I don't get to on each adventure....it just means I need to come back again!!!!!
      We are only disappointed if we focus on what we perceive we missed instead of what we actually got to experience! Enjoy the ride!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Buying a Boat Part 1

Clearwater Beach Excursion: Captain Memo's Pirate Cruise

Clearwater Florida